Alabama Pesticide Information

Reciprocal Commercial Applicators Certification Permit Information

To become a Commercial Pesticide Applicator in Alabama by reciprocity from a certifying state. (Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio, South Carolina, or Tennessee)

NOTE: General Standards/CORE (GS) is required for all categories except Wood Treatment (WT), Tributyltin (TBT), Ornamental and Turf Pest Control (OTPS), and Right-of-Way Pest control (ROW). The Mode of Application (Ground and/or Aerial) must be certified as well, unless otherwise noted.

Click on the text to link to PDF's, materials and forms. When necessary the link will bring you to the department of Ag Website or to the ACES Store to purchase manuals.

Requirements and Other Forms:

Visit the Alabama Department of Ag Industries website for more information related to training, test dates, and any additional requirements needed to become certified.